Sunday, January 12, 2014

Beginnails' Sunday Six Week 6

Greetings & Nailutations!

This is my 6th week of doing the Sunday Six, I hope you are enjoying it.  This week brings 5 nail art manis & one swatch.

This first one is a swatch from Ruby White Tips called You Sea Me?  This blue is gorgeous & is one of my favorite colors.  The pearly shimmer was stunning!


This next mani was doing two themes.  One for pastel blue & the other for the AZ Nail Community Meet Up theme of blue (glad they were both blue!).  I created half moon combined with random stripes with striping tape.


Next one is a chevron mani, where I used a mint undie with a adorable glitter topper from Drip Drop Nail Paint called Hairy Buffalo.  This looked like a floral print from far away & was very distracting at work.  :)

A super easy technique used here is called distressed nails.  It gives a neat effect.


This photo turned out a bit blurry, but I love a polka-dot-mani aka dotticure!


And this last was for a Pop Art theme.  Bright colors are always fun!


And that is it!  Have a wonderful week until my next Sunday Six!
Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka @beginnails

2 comments:

  1. I loved your nails at the meet up! That was such a blast! And I am loving your flowers on the pop art nails! I need to try that technique!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kirsten! :) Glad you had a good time. I can't wait for the next one! The flower technique is super easy (I like easy techniques...haha).

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. :)