Sunday, April 13, 2014

Beginnails' Sunday Six Week 19

Greetings and Nailutations,

I apologize for the lack of nail art, so half of my favorites this week will be swatches.

First is a swatch from my review of Fox and Owl Polish, Betty.  I love glitter toppers with circles and this one had several shades of pink.


Next is Pier-fect Blue from my review of Heather's Hues On The Way To Cape May Collection.


Next mani was from my review of Jamberry Nail Wraps.  I love mix and match manis.


A floral mani using 2 types of studs (center of the flower and the leaves).  I also used a holo top coat to give it a rainbow sparkle.


A pretty magenta holo from Colors by Llarowe called Courage, Brains, Heart and some water Decals from the Born Pretty Store.


And lastly, a bright yellow with a palm tree charm - this was to show "weather"...this is what it looks like where I live in AZ...bright with palm trees.


Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka @beginnails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. :)