Sunday, June 8, 2014

Beginnails' Sunday Six Week 27 (LATE!)

Greetings and Nailutations!

These are my 6 favorite manis of the week.

First is a mani with the theme of "sky".  I used Love, Angeline Stuck on Love Nail Shields (which are like stencils to use on your nails) and Zoya Pixie Dust over a light blue to create grey clouds and texture.  I'm not a texture fan....but I have to say I was able to keep this mani on for 24 hrs without it making me insane.  I may be warming up to texture!


Next is a mani I did for the theme of "Disney."  I used my phone case to pose with since it has Mickey ears on it too!  I used caviar beads (which are evil) and Mickey ear glitter placement over black and white. Why are caviar beads evil?  Static electricity....even before I would try to pick them up, they would fly out of the container or fly from where they were resting on a paper towel.  I am sure to find caviar beads around the room for the next 56 years.


 Next is a simple dotticure using yellow and purple.  I used Lemony and Gilberts Grape from Drip Drop Nail Paint as well as Driven as a topper over the purple from Paint Job Nails.


One of my absolute favorite manis of the week....nay month is this!  I used all the colors from the Mermaids Exist collection from Fox and Owl Polish and Love, Angeline Nail Shields.  Soooo happy how this turned out.


Using Kitty Polish Summer Girl from the Beach Bum Collection, I did this fun easy dotticure.


Lastly is a bright neon mani using Liquid Kandi, Pink Bikini and neon studs.  Love how summery this mani is.


That's it for the week!  Which one is your favorite?  

Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka @beginnails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. :)