Monday, September 29, 2014

Beginnails' Sunday Six Week 43

Greetings and Nailutations,

Here are my 6 favorite manis of the week.  I was able to fit in nail art the weeks before and luckily my cell phone has a lot of extra manis sitting in it to post.  :)

This first mani is using Diabolically Demure and Pretty Pink Bikini both from Liquid Frosting.  I decided to add on a cute bow from Charminlgy Simple Nail Art.


Next is a reverse stamping mani.  I used Liquid Kandi Summer Neons to create this look.  The theme I was doing was Summer Neon, so the collection was calling to me.  :)  


Next I used a silver Holo (Quiet Storm from Ooh La Lacquer) and the Sheer Tints (Teal and Ultra Violet from Polish Pusher) to make a much easier clean up holo gradient.


Next I used Keely and Nina from Daily Hues Nail Lacquer and played around with my dotting tools. I'm not exactly sure where I was going with this mani, but I liked how it turned out.


 The next two manis are swatches.  This first is Falling For You from GG Nail Lacquer.  I love the dark brown with the glitter - reminds me of a box of chocolates.


The last mani is a swatch from Yume Lacquer's Rainbow Heart.  I love the iridescent glitter in this light pink golden shimmer creme.


Which is your favorite?

Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka @BeginNails


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. :)