Tuesday, November 11, 2014

CDB Lacquer Colors Of The Wind Selected Favorites Swatch and Review

Greetings and Nailutations,

*Blogger Package*
Colors of the Wind....what does that make you think of?  Maybe an awesome song from a Disney movie?  Today I'm sharing 3 of the 7 beautiful polishes from CDB Lacquer's Colors Of The Wind collection and then also her September Limited Edition polish.  Be sure to check out her store for all the polish available along with another new collection to be released in just a few short days (I'll have a blog post for those new polishes up later this week!).

Now let's get to some swatches!

First up is Mother Earth, a brown-tan holo with some red shimmer that reveals itself in certain light.  I love this neutral that is calming and perfect for work.  Photos show 2 coats with shiny top coat.




Next is Sunsweet Berries, a lovely deep purple holo.  I am a sucker for purples, so this was one of my top faves!  Formula on all these polishes were easy to work with.  Photos show 2 coats with shiny top coat.




The last from the collection I have to share is Warrior Spirit, a deep red holographic polish.  Photos show 2 coats with shiny top coat.




The are 4 other in the collection: Sacred Sun (light shimmer pinky pearl), Hidden Oak (deep green holo), Pure Soul (turquoise with black and gold flakes), and Tranquility (nude).  I also wanted to try out Pure Soul and Hidden Oak but they were sold out in the size I wanted when I purchased....I will have to track them down!

The extra special limited edition for the month of September is called Oasis, a blue holographic polish.



Shiny Top Coat is from www.dreampolish.com

Loves:  Gorgeous colors from Colors of the Wind Collection - I recommend them!  The LE September Oasis is no longer available, but Cheyenne does create a monthly LE polish.  Easy formula to work with and apply.  And of course an added bonus besides being pretty polishes is that they are 5-free and don't contain the 5 of the nasty chemicals that polish can contain.

Wishes:  I wish I would have been able to pick up Pure Soul and Hidden Oak...that too may change!

Information - stay connected with release, restock information and sales:
Store: CDB Lacquer
Facebook
Instagram: @cdblacquer

Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka @beginnails

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment. :)