Thursday, December 18, 2014

10x10 Nail Lacquer Christmas Candy Holiday 2014 Collection Swatch and Review

Greetings and Nailutations,

*Blogger Package*
Today I have a new indie (and new to me) to review.  The line is called 10&10 Nail Lacquer and today I'll be sharing the 4 Holiday Lacquers.  10&10 Nail Lacquer is 5-free so none of them contain the 5 nasties that can be found in polish.

Now let's get to some swatches!

First up is Wintermint, a wintry glitter crelly.  Wintermint is a white crelly that contains blue micro glitter and white hex glitter.  It does look like a light blue crelly, but I assure you, I actually swatched it on white paper and the only thing I saw was glitter!  If you love texture, this polish provides that finish and if you don't, slap a top coat on it and BOOM, perfect!  I did see a photo on instagram saying there were occasional snowflakes, but I did not spot any in my bottle.  Since my nails are super teeny I didn't mind not finding any snowflakes.  Photos show 2 coats with shiny top coat.





Next up is a glitter topper called Sugar Plum Fairy Floss.  Sugar Plum Fairy Floss contains lavender hexes in a few sizes, silver micro glitter and lavendar-blue iridescent glitter.  This is such a fun and pretty polish best shown over a dark color to make the iridescent glitter pop.  Photos show 2 coats dabbed on over Drip Drop Nail Paint's Yoga Pants with shiny top coat.




Cinnamon Candy Apple is another glitter topper that is part of 10&10 Nail Lacquer's Holiday Collection.  Cinnamon Candy Apple contains red holographic hexes in a few sizes including micro and also large gold holographic hexes.  The gold glitter did require a little glitter fishing.  Photos show 2 coats dabbed on over Jenna Hipp's Look Hot Feel Cool topped with a shiny top coat.




The last polish is a glitter topper called Gumdrop Buttons.  Gumdrop Buttons contains teal, orange, gold, purple and blue iridescent glitters.  These types of glitter toppers look amazing over dark colors so I have it shown here dabbed over Jenna Hipp's I Cast A Spell On Blue topped with shiny top coat (1st and 2nd photos) and matte top coat (3rd photo).




Shiny Top Coat: Gem Glam Top Coat from www.dreampolish.com

Loves: My favorite of the 4 was difficult to decided because I really loved all 3 glitter toppers.  If I was forced with acetone hovering above my freshly painted nails to select a favorite, I would have to go with Gumdrop Buttons.  Formula was easy to work with on all four polishes as well.  And the fact that their polishes are 5-free, so they don't contain any of the nasties that can be found in polish is a love as well with this brand.

Wishes:  My first impression of 10 &10 Nail Lacquer is exceeding my expectations of a new indie, with fun color combinations and both glitter toppers and glitter crellies (there are some other finishes in her full collection as well which will have a separate blog review).  I'm excited to see 10&10 Nail Lacquer grow!

Stay Connected:
Store: http://10x10naillacquer.storenvy.com
Instagram: @10x10naillacquer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/10x10naillacquer

Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka @BeginNails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. :)