Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Candy Drop Duo Tea For Two Swatch and Review

Greetings and Nailutations,

Today I'm going to share the recent Candy Drop Duo I purchased.  Candy Drop Duos are a themed duo (typically once a month) from the lovely gals of Drip Drop Nail Paint (Jessica) and Candied Apple Polish (Alison).  Typically I don't do blog posts on them, but I think they deserve some blog love as I have been falling in love with them!  I do have to warn you though, they are only available one day, so I will share them, but no chance at getting them...unless you are lucky enough to catch one in a destash!



Now lets get to some swatches!

First up is the polish from Drip Drop Nail Paint called Fine China.  Fine China is a lavender glitter crelly that contains royal blue, navy, teal and magenta glitter in the shapes of hexes, squares and the occasional micro bar.  This polish is jam packed with glitter, so there was zero glitter fishing.  Fine China is truly a purple-lover's dream!  Photos show 2 coats of great formula with shiny top coat.






The polish from Candied Apple Polish is called A Spot Of... and is an off white glitter crelly.  A Spot Of... contains peach, grey, white, light blue and pink hexes and squares along with teal circles.  I love the color combination of glitters in this polish.  There was some glitter fishing needed to get the larger sized glitters.  Formula was easy to apply and photos show 2 coats with shiny top coat.





Shiny Top Coat: Gem Glam Top Coat from www.dreampolish.com

Loves: Adorable theme!  The soft colors and glitter combination transport you to an actual tea party with Jessica and Alison.  Girls, please pass the scones!  Both Drip Drop Nail Paint and Candied Apple Polishes have historically had great formula for me, so these did not disappoint!

Wishes: I wish I was at a tea party with them now!  I wouldn't change anything with this duo.

Candy Drop Duo's are available at Drip Drop Nail Paint's store.  Be sure to follow both Alison and Jessica on Instagram for updates of when the next set will be available (@candiedapplepolish and @dripdropnailpaint).

What other adventures do you think the Candy Drops will go through this summer?  Maybe sailing?

Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka @BeginNails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. :)