Sunday, June 7, 2015

June Mani of The Month Box Swatch and Review

Greetings and Nailutations,

Today I have the June Mani Of The Month box which features products from Heather's HuesDream Polish and Nails Redesigned.  June's box had the theme of Life's A Beach and also had a guest contributor, Little Sparrow Emporium.  Each box features a full size polish, a mini glitter topper and assorted extra glitter all from Heather's Hues, a base coat, top coat in mini size and a nail care item from Dream Polish and an assortment of nail vinyl decals and Swarovski crystals from Nails Redesigned.

This box came with grey dolphin vinyl decals/stencils, blue wave vinyls, flower stencils and light peach crystals all from Nails Redesigned, and base coat, top coat and Gem Glow Cuticle Balm in the scent of Hawaiian Paradise from Dream Polish.  There was also a Polish Pocket from Little Sparrow Emporium.



Now let's get to some swatches!



First up is Coral Cove, a bright and vibrant neon coral creme.  Coral Cove contains iridescent micro shimmer flakes.  The formula did have a few pigment clumps but nothing to fret about nor anything that showed in photos.  In fact Heather herself contacted EVERYONE who purchased a box to ask them about the formula before they arrived.  Now that is what I call GREAT customer service.  I liked the depth of this polish with the added iridescent glitter, which revealed itself in the macros.  Photos show 2 coats with 2 coats of Gem Glam Top Coat from Dream Polish.





The next polish from Heather's Hues is called Seaside.  It is a micro glitter bomb filled with blue, purple and green glitter accented with silver squares.  I liked the color combination of this polish, but truthfully the squares threw me off a bit.  I would have preferred a smaller silver glitter shape to compliment the finish of the polish.  Photos show 2 coats with Gem Glam Top Coat from Dream Polish.



Now we get into the nail art I created using the products that Nail Redesigned provided for the box!

I used Nails Redesigned wave vinyls and the dolphin decals (that can also be used as stencils) in this next mani.  The polishes used were Drip Drop Nail Paint's Tighty Whities as the base and Jenna Hipp's I Surf With Boys as a gradient over the wave vinyls.  Top coat of course is Gem Glam Top Coat.


Next I added onto the swatch of Heather's Hues Coral Cove and utilized the floral stencils from Nails Redesigned.  The flowers are created by Jenna Hipp's I Surf With Boys and I Cast A Spell On Blue.  The accent nail is using the sea glass that Heather's Hues provided.  Everything is topped with Gem Glam Top Coat from Dream Polish.



The last mani I created using the flower stencils is one of my favorites!  I started with Rimmel Black Satin and used the flower stencils to create the flower pattern with white.  Then I used Liquid Kandi's Citrus Dream (yellow) and Grapetart (purple) to color in the flowers.  I topped it off with Gem Glam Top Coat from Dream Polish and added the Swarovski peach rhinestones provided by Nails Redesigned.



The special contributor of the box is Little Sparrow Emporium, who provided a Polish Pocket.  A Polish Pocket is a knitted pocket that holds full size polish bottles.  These are perfect for traveling with polish, if you don't want to use bubble wrap.


The Dream Polish products in the box were all in the scent of Hawaiian Paradise.  A tropical scent that is divine and made me want a fruity drink in my hand.

Loves:  I loved the bright color of Coral Cove from Heather's Hues and enjoyed the mystery of the iridescence making their appearance in macros.  I loved the scent of Hawaiian Paradise from Dream Polish.  The peach Swarovski crystals are gorgeous and I love the selection of vinyls for this box.  I also love the customer service that Heather provided to ensure that her customers were satisfied.

Wishes:  The only thing I would change is selecting a smaller silver glitter to go in Seaside to compliment the finish.

You can order the Mani Of The Month Box from any of the 3 brands above!  The contents are always a surprise and pre-orders quickly sell out.

Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka @BeginNails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. :)