Tuesday, December 8, 2015

It Girl IG101 Stamping Plate Review Part 1

Greetings and Nailutations,

Today I have a stamping plate to share from an indie stamping line called It Girl.  It Girl is based out of Tacoma, Washingtong (my home state!) and has the 3 initial plates available. One thing I noticed first off is that the surface of the plates isn't as reflective as others, which I prefer as it makes taking photos a LOT easier!  I was able to capture each image and get a macro of each.  This post will cover the first half of the images on this plate.


Now let's get to some manis!

 First up is a mani I did using the fish bone design.  I started with Drip Drop Nail Paint (DDNP) Mysterious Sky and stamped with DDNP Tighty Whities.  I added accents of dots using Tighty Whities as well.  Then I topped it with a shiny top coat.




Next I used the angled image with diamonds and triangles.  I started with Mango Bunny In-CRELLY-ble and stamped it with Jenna Hipp's Pink Lady Finger and I Surf With Boys and topped it with a matte top coat.




The multi-sinle "v" image, I wanted to pop, so I used a light color, Candied Apple Polish's Blank Canvas over Ladybug Lacquer's Before The Sunrise.  The other fingers I did the dry brush technique.  Then I topped it all with a shiny top coat.





One of my favorite stamping images is the kaleidoscope pattern (well it reminds me of a kaleidoscope).  I started with a base of Dashing Housewife Spring Fever and stamped DDNP Yoga Pants over it and topped it all with a shiny top coat.





The last mani I have to share in this post is using a base of Fall Berries from Girlosity Cosmetics and stamping the Celtic knots image in Apricot Delight from MPolish.  Then I topped it with a shiny top coat.






Other Products used:
Shiny Top Coat/Latex Barrier: Dream Polish
Matte Top Coat: Girly Bits Cosmetics Polish Matte'rs
Stamper: What's Up Nails Creative Shop Stamper

Loves: I love the image selection of this plate.  The image sizes are large and covered my entire nail with extra room, in fact I have small nails, so I was able to stamp 2 nails with each image!  I really was impressed with this plate and I'm excited to see what other images will be coming out!

Wishes: I wouldn't change anything.  And I can't wait for the create your own plates!!

Which image is your favorite?

Happy Polishing (and Stamping!),
Kristi aka @BeginNails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. :)