Friday, November 3, 2017

Nail Crazies Unite: Neutral Bountiful Harvest

Greetings and Nailutations,

I'm taking a break from product reviews to do a nail art prompt from Nail Crazies Unite - Neutral. I'll be sharing a neutral I just acquired and some neutral nail art to top it off!



Let's get to the details.

Products used:
Heather's Hues - Bountiful Harvest, Heart of the Matter
It Girl Nail Art - IG111 Plate
Glisten and Glow - Top Coat
Cuticula Nail Art - Latex Barrier
M Polish - Fresh Perspective

I started with a swatch of Bountiful Harvest and topped it with a glossy top coat.




Then I had to mattify it with some Heart of the Matter.  I really loved it matte!



I used IG111 and Fresh Perspective to add some neutral nail art and left it as is - no top coat.




I couldn't leave well enough alone and I added a shiny top coat.




Feel free to join Nail Crazies Unite - there are prompts every other week, everyone is welcome.

I hope you enjoyed my neutral nail art!  Check out the others below!  What colors do you think of when you think of neutral?

Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka BeginNails


SaveSave

20 comments:

  1. These are fun! Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first saw this I thought of chicken feet. Is that what it is?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, I wouldn't have thought of a neutral + pink but they are lovely together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty stamp. Looks like coral, especially with the color you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, and very work-friendly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the delicate look, so soft and simple! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous mani hun, I love the colour combo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a nice, low-key mani. Interesting, yet understated.

    ReplyDelete
  9. IT looks so festive! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a really unique yet subtle nail polish color, I rarely ever reach for nude type colors for my nails. I should, though!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really pretty! I love the base color.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is very pretty! I have started to like wearing neutrals more and more.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is perfect for fall. I love the colors and finishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. you've created quite a delicious fall mani!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely and understated. I like the base best shiny but the art best matte.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. :)