Saturday, January 13, 2018

January Monthly Awareness Box Swatch and Review

Greetings and Nailutations!

*Blogger Discount Samples*
The January Monthly Awareness Box is available now for the next 2 weeks!  Today I'm going to be sharing swatches of the gorgeous polishes in the box where 10% of proceeds are donated to a new charity each month.  This month the charity is Project Semicolon which focuses on suicide prevention and mental health awareness.



Let's get to the swatches.  Photos in filtered light box, LED light.

First up is Bees Knees Lacquer's contribution called One Day At A Time.  One Day At A Time is a dark orange/mustard/gold (really hard to describe the color) linear holo with a soft pink shimmer.  Formula was great and applied nicely.  Photos show 2 coats with shiny top coat.







Next is the contribution from Great Lakes Lacquer called It's Not A Decision.  This dark grey (or gray if you prefer) crelly is filled with soft purple and lavender micro flakies.  Photos show 2 easy coats with shiny top coat.






I also had to see what it looked like with matte top coat.



Night Owl Lacquer created a blue shimmer polish with iridescent flakes called You Are Not Alone.  It has so much shimmer, it practically glows!  Photos show 2 coats with shiny top coat.







Next there is Pretty Beautiful Unlimited's contribution called Stamp It Out.  This pink-red is filled with silver holographic micro flakies that make it sparkle like fireworks.  Photos show 2 coats with shiny top coat.







Sassy Pants Polish created a kelly green scattered holo with green holographic glitters.  It is called You Got This!  Photos show 2 perfect coats with shiny top coat.







The last polish is from Supernatural Lacquer called Progress Not Perfection.  Progress Not Perfection is in a black crelly base with purple holographic micro flakies and green shards.  Photos show 2 coats with shiny top coat.







I had to mattify this polish as well!



You can purchase the entire box or individual polishes on their own for the next 2 weeks and 10% of proceeds go to Project Semicolon.

Shiny Top Coat: Glisten and Glow Top Coat
Matte Top Coat: Heather's Hues Heart of the Matter

Kristi aka BeginNails
Follow me!
Instagram     Facebook     Pinterest     Twitter






19 comments:

  1. All the polishes are beautiful. I also love the kind of charity that was chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful box and for a very worthy cause.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m really happy they chose this charity this month. My husband is military and not many people know, but suicide is a major problem in the military. Love your swatches, you made me rethink the supernatural!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are very pretty polishes. Not a Decision is my favorite. I love grey with a subtle shimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hadn't heard of this box before! I love the cause and love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One day at a time would probably look hideous on me but I loooove it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving the dusty vibes from It's Not A Decision!!! So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Great Lakes Lacquer polish stands out the most to me. I'd enjoy wearing that one in particular.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty collection of polishes for a great charity!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Great Lakes Lacquer mattified. It looks like granite.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bees Knees polish! I need it! Such a pretty color :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so in love with all of these colors, I can't even choose a favorite...haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loveeeee GLL It's Not A Decision. What a pretty gray!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Everything in this box is excellent! The Bee's Knees is my favorite. Love that it's spreading awareness too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are all gorgeous. I'm partial to the night owl and pretty beautiful, but my favorite is the sassy pants.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous shades..and for such a worthy cause..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. :)